QRD International Placement, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a premier recruitment partner of discerning employers and highly competent Filipino workers. Through their partnerships, they change lives.
It is also an international supplier of highly skilled candidates. Their primary aim is to assist companies overcome skill shortages by relocating international candidates to employers seeking skilled workers. Their work is their life. They focus on resourcing needs to get people the right candidates for business.
They cater for all types of skilled positions to assist employers that are experiencing skills shortages around the world. They have covered for all human resource needs with their expert recruiters who are always on hand to provide with confidence understanding unique requirements and delivering expectations.
As of June 1, 2022 QRD International Placement, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 29, 2022:
- Salary per month: JPY 180,000 – 200,000 (Php 73,515 – 81,683)
- Job Description:
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
Source: Philippine Go