Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a registered company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), and permitted by the City Government of Manila to engage in the recruitment of qualified Filipinos for overseas employment.
- Salary per month: JPY 130,555 – 163,407 (Php 54,349 – 68,006)
- Job Description:
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills
- The ability to provide care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs
- Keeping proper care records and reporting changes to the nursing team
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities
- Following a patient care plan
- Communicating with families, co-workers and supervisors regarding care
- Address client needs with respect and attention to safety
- Actively engage clients through conversation and companionship
- Engage with clients in a manner that promotes their independence and maintains their dignity
- Help with meal preparation, planning, and grocery shopping
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Report any unusual incidents or behavior
- Administer medications as outlined
- Maintain a safe environment for clients
Source: Philippine Go