PNI Intentional Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed a global recruitment & manpower agency based in the Philippines catering to international clients and Overseas Filipino Workers. In 1999, it started to assist a client in building an extensive workforce for a railway project in the United Kingdom.
PNI International has since established satellite offices in the US, UK, Netherlands and Dubai to maximize opportunities for growth in the global search, staffing and placement market. Through the years, PNI International is recognized as on the top recruitment firms in the Philippines having deployed thousands of Filipino workers around the world. This includes clients from the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore, China, Malaysia and countries from the Middle East.
Their track record has proven that PNI International is a trusted name in Recruitment and Placement. It also comprises of staff that help them gain and build competetive advantage through their spirit, creativity and commitment. Moreover, PNI International stands from the rest as their people create a relationship through personal approach to our clients, candidates and Overseas Filipino Workers abroad.
As of June 16, 2022 PNI Intentional Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
Deadline of Application: June 18, 2022
Salary Per Hour:
20 – 25 (Php 668 – 835)
- Read and analyse blueprints to determine job requirement
- Measure, cut and build frames for houses, walls, windows, doors, and staircases
- Measure and install furniture such as cabinets, shelves and more
- Maintenance of existing structures and fittings
- Check the accuracy of work with the use of levels and surveying equipment
- Communicate with other trades professionals to ensure project completed in a timely manner
- Effectively use a large range of hand and power tools
- Lift/carry heavy pieces of material or structures
Source: Work Abroad