STB-DJL Human Link, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is an overseas employment agency with a proven track record in recruiting qualified Filipino workers from a wide range of industries for work abroad.
Over the years, it has successfully and consistently provided manpower staffing solutions to countries like Korea, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Brunei, Qatar, Malaysia, Thailand, Libya, Kuwait, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Canada, New Caledonia, Angola and Madagascar.
Since 1991, STB-DJL Human Link has deployed countless workers to countries all over Asia, Middle East, South Africa and North America.
As a result of this major achievement, the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration has consistently ranked STB-DJL Human Link Inc. as one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines today.
As of June 1,2022 STB-DJL Human Link, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 30, 2022:
- Salary per hour: GBP 9 – 16 (Php 589 – 1,047)
- Job Description:
- Works with designers and planners on construction projects
- Defers to the contractor’s orders on large construction projects
- Matches materials to requested design specifications
- Measures building materials and spaces for installation accurately
- Orders building materials as needed
- Creates materials that fit the client’s expectations
- Assembles sturdy and well-constructed floorboards, skirting boards, window frames, doors, door linings, staircases, fitted furniture, cabinetry, shelving, and more
- Incorporates fixtures like door handles and locks, cabinet handles, stairway railing, and other fixtures into design and implementation
- Builds temporary housings and supports for setting concrete (shuttering)
- Builds the framework of a building, bridge, ship, or other large-scale construction project
- Crafts furniture with fine detail work and/or utmost sturdiness and quality
- Utilizes skills in other related trades such as plumbing, roofing, bricklaying, painting, tiling, plastering, etc.
- Participates in first fixing as well as second fixing work
- Combines carpentry work with joining work
- Repairs and refurbishes existing building work
- Replaces damaged wood in hardwood floors and outdoor decks
- Uses power tools and other tools to cut and shape wood, metal, and other materials
- Communicates with the rest of the construction team
Source: Philippine Go