21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different field and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc; engineers (civil electrical, mechanical, etc); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators and welders, etc; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainers.
Salary Per Month
AED 2,500 – 2,815 (Php 37,995 – 42,782)
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance.
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
Source: Philippine Go