Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide. The Headquarter is strategically located in the Commercial Business District in the City of Makati. Through a course of planned growth, BBL will be expanding its operations in the Middle East, Europe and Asia for its global market.
Chef de Partie
Salary per month
BHD 250 – 300 (Php 36,792 – 44,150)
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
Source: Philippine Go