Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a registered company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and permitted by the City Government of Manila to engage in the recruitment of qualified Filipinos for overseas employment.
Their Corporation was established by topnotched managers from various agencies with over 20 years of recruitment experience in the Philippines. Their combined expertise in the recruitment industry makes the company a world-class agency which can withstand the challenges posed by the new millennium.
They envision themselves to be a recruitment Corporation characterized by efficient management, well-driven and productive personnel playing a major role in the overseas employment industry. It is always equipped in providing Professional, Responsible, Industrious, Dependable and Ethical Service to all our Clients: Skilled Workers and Household Service Workers.
Ranked No. 1 in terms of deployment among the top 200 recruitment agencies in the Philippines. It has 10 branches strategically located within the country. Equipped technically and run by competent managers and staff.
They also conduct provincial recruitment and hold Job Fairs in different cities and municipalities to supplement their personal contacts in more than 1,500 municipalities all over the Philippines through the Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
Lastly, it ensures that every Overseas Filipino Worker will be given a reputable, safe and healthy living environment where they can render their quality service in the country of their destination and to assure that their equal rights and protection will be properly monitored and observed in the Foreign Country.
As of July 14, 2022 Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications until August 2, 2022.
Salary Per Month
JPY 112,457 – 155,925 (Php 46,237 – 64,109)
- Unloading and preparing materials, tools, and equipment at the construction site.
- Digging and leveling to ready the site.
- Make cement by mixing the ingredients.
- Using construction materials to build structures or fill gaps.
- Clear debris and discarded material.
- Following health and safety regulations while working on site.
- Completing assigned tasks within the time provided by the construction manager or supervisor.
- Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Use equipment to break old forms and structures
- Use explosives to demolish structures according to instructions
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Taking apart or constructing scaffolding, bracing and other temporary structures for the construction site
- Digging trenches and backfill holes to prepare for the construction site
- Operating equipment and heavy machinery used in construction sites
- Following instructions from construction project managers and supervisors
- Loading and unloading building materials
- Cleaning the construction site by removing hazards materials and debris from the worksite
- Assisting craft workers such as carpenters or electricians with their duties, if needed
Source: Philippine Go