Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a registered company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and permitted by the City Government of Manila to engage in the recruitment of qualified Filipinos for overseas employment.
Their Corporation was established by topnotched managers from various agencies with over 20 years of recruitment experience in the Philippines. Their combined expertise in the recruitment industry makes the company a world-class agency which can withstand the challenges posed by the new millennium.
They also conduct provincial recruitment and hold Job Fairs in different cities and municipalities to supplement their personal contacts in more than 1,500 municipalities all over the Philippines through the Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
As of June 15, 2022 Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications until June 28, 2022.
Salary Per Month
JPY 112,457 – 155,925 (Php 45,476 – 63,054)
- Unloading and preparing materials, tools, and equipment at the construction site.
- Digging and leveling to ready the site.
- Make cement by mixing the ingredients.
- Using construction materials to build structures or fill gaps.
- Clear debris and discarded material.
- Following health and safety regulations while working on site.
- Completing assigned tasks within the time provided by the construction manager or supervisor.
Source: Work Abroad