Caves Treasures Manpower and Construction Corporation (Caves Manpower) is a professional manpower recruitment and consulting company licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment through Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in 2001 to recruit, process, and deploy Filipino workers to anywhere in the world.
In addition, it is under the management of highly trained recruitment consultants and specialists with decades of experience in the Philippines, Middle East, USA, Australia and Canada job markets.
It commits to provide first-rate engineers, highly technical staff, medical and healthcare practitioners, hospitality and other professionals in response to the requirements of companies based in the Middle East, North America, Australia, United Kingdom and the rest of the world. The company supplies manpower to meet the increasing demand for skilled and technical workers in the field of oil and gas, infrastructure and construction industry.
One of their aims is to contribute to the uplifting of the Philippine recruitment industry, and the welfare of overseas Filipino workers by strictly adhering to laws, and regulations, both local and that of the counter-part country, as well as to industry best practices.
As of June 29, 2022 Caves Manpower is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 9, 2022:
Salary Per Year
AUD 54,000 – 60,000 (Php 2,076,142 – 2,306,824)
- Feed cows, administer medication, and clean waste.
- Operate milking equipment to milk cows.
- Ensure that all farming and milking equipment is properly maintained.
- Work in conjunction with large animal vets to provide herd health management, veterinary treatments, and routine vaccinations.
- Consult with animal nutritionists and livestock feed sales representatives to create feeding plans that yield maximum milk production levels
Source: Philippine Go