Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide. The Headquarter is strategically located in the Commercial Business District in the City of Makati. Through a course of planned growth, BBL will be expanding its operations in the Middle East, Europe and Asia for its global market.
Salary Per Month
BHD 250 – 300 (Php 36,792 – 44,150)
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section.
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant
To be responsible for completing your mis en place.
- To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
- To comply with all Goodwood policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations
- To liaise with the Head Chef/Sous Chef and implement new menu/dishes/systems where
- To ensure all statutory regulations are adhered to, such as food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help the restaurant kitchen at busy times if required.
Source: Philippine Go