Chesham Recruitment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They operates to the highest international standards, in terms of clarity of communications with clients and candidates, effective screening, selection and processing of candidates and integrity.
Their senior staff have extensive experience in the recruitment industry and personal overseas management experience in various business sectors. They take extra care in preparing and orientating candidates for their new assignment, especially in relation to the customs, traditions and sensitivities of their new location.
Irrespective of global location, their International Director communicates personally, in great detail, with each client, to ensure that they are accurately representing the specific needs of the client and the specific working and living conditions relating to each particular vacancy. This ensures a clear understanding between employer and employee, on all aspects of their proposed relationship.
As of June 30, 2022 Chesham Recruitment Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
Salary Per Year
EUR 41,158 – 53,532 (Php 2,384,951 – 3,105,206)
- Ensure that professional standards are maintained in accordance with the requirements as set out by CORU.
- Identify nutritional problems through individual assessment of nutritional status and estimation of requirements.
- Speaking to patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
- Developing nutrition plans for clients.
- Compiling information and tracking client progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information patient database.
- Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
- Speaking to groups to promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition.
Source: Philippine Go