Eyequest International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a land-based Philippine recruitment agency founded and duly licensed with Philippine Employment Overseas Administration (POEA) in 2001. In order to satisfy various employers’ manpower needs and recruit more quality workers, aside from the Manila head office, currently EyeQuest has two recruitment branch offices located in Cebu and Davao, operated by more than 60 competent staff under Skilled, Healthcare, Non-skilled and Household four departments. As may be required, our strategic location allows the accommodation of massive & major interviews in the nearby five-star hotels, in addition to our headquarters’ six interview facilities. Unlike commonly-practiced of utilizing off-the-shelf software, EyeQuest developed its own Management Information system (MIS) that ensures the organization’s top performance delivery with Efficiency and Quality. To effectively bring its MIS into full play, EyeQuest set up very strict standards for all operational procedures. This is why EyeQuest is able to provide its clients as well as the applicants with satisfying services.
EyeQuest has been continuously regulating its path in accordance with the changes of time and progress in technology because it firmly believes that this is the only way to remain leading in this field. EyeQuest’s many satisfied clients express their praise for being deeply touched by EyeQuest’s kinds of service. Behind this humbling and inspiring accolade is its greatest asset – a well-organized and ethical staff that promotes and implements company’s core values: Loyalty, Honesty, Integrity and Sincerity. This actually has put EyeQuest on the superior level among others.
As of July 27, 2022 Eyequest International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 19, 2022:
Salary Per Month
SGD 600 – 601 (Php 24,365 – 24,406)
- Consult the homeowner to find out which areas of the home need cleaning.
- Use products that the homeowner prefers.
- Pack away items or clothing in a way that makes it easy for the family to find.
- Make the homeowner aware of damaged items.
- Let the homeowner know if cleaning products need replacing.
- Cleaning and maintaining houses, including bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, and other common areas
- Maintaining the household inventory and restocking supplies as needed
- Providing basic child care services while parents are at work or on errands, such as bathing children or babysitting
- Preparing meals and snacks for children, cleaning up after meals, and supervising children during meals to ensure that they are eating properly
- Cleaning furniture, walls, windows, carpets, floors, doors, ceilings, and other surfaces in homes
- Providing companionship and emotional support to senior citizens who are unable to live independently in their own homes
- Ironing, folding laundry, and doing other household chores to help keep a home clean and tidy
- Making beds, vacuuming floors, dusting furniture, and performing other basic cleaning tasks
- Maintaining inventories of household items and preparing lists of needed items for purchase or delivery
- Cleaning bathrooms, including cleaning tubs, toilets, sinks, and other surfaces in bathrooms
- Cleaning floors, walls, windows, and other surfaces of a home, apartment building, or business office building
Source: Philippine Go