Aram Enterprises Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a pioneer in the Recruitment Industry with an impeccable record and “Excellent” standing with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), its Employers and workers. We specialize in deploying professionals and skilled craftsmen in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asian countries.
Aram Enterprises Inc. is a dynamic and diversified Agency that supports numerous reputable Companies of all sizes spread in various industries which reflects our depth and versatility. This was designed to widen our market, withstand the cyclical nature of some industries, take advantage of surging sectors and spread the risks and uncertainties. Their professionalism, honesty, Integrity, commitment to Employers and its Workers are beyond reproach.
They abide by the highest standard of ethics, their willingness to take on big challenges and see them through, their competency and expertise, efficiency and effectiveness are examples of what a Recruitment Agency should be. Simply put, they are an Agency emulated by most Agencies.
Loyalty to its Employers, service to its Workers, and ability to work under extreme pressure are the cornerstone of this company. They have been tested and proven to provide only the best trained and most qualified workers.
As of July 24, 2022 Aram Enterprises Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 3, 2022:
Salary Per Month
SAR 1,500 – 2,000 (Php 22,449 – 29,933)
- Reading blueprints and technical diagrams to determine the placement of outlets and fixtures.
- Installing wiring, outlets, and controls.
- Maintenance of electrical systems.
- Inspecting transformers and circuit breakers to ensure they are up to code.
- Identifying electrical problems using specialized tools like voltmeters, cable testers, thermal scanners, and ammeter.
- Repairing and replacing wiring and equipment using hand and power tools such as screwdrivers, saws, drills, wire strippers, and conduit breakers.
- Directing and training fellow workers to install, maintain, and repair wiring and systems.
- Following state and local building regulations.
Source: Philippine Go