Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a licensed recruitment company is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide.
They are recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for their reputation in creating quality employment opportunities for highly qualified Filipinos.
Having lived by the highest level of integrity and social responsibility for over two decades, Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc. has grown into an institution in the industry of labor and overseas employment. Their solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment has consistently placed them in DOLE/POEA’s list of recruitment agencies in “Good Standing”. Moreover, the numerous competence, performance and accomplishment citations that they have been awarded with are testaments to their dedication in meeting the needs of both their candidates and clients.
As of June 27, 2022 Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 21, 2022:
Elementary English Teacher
Salary Per Month
JPY 280,000 (Php 113,880)
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework.
- Prepare materials and activities.
- Assign homework and interesting exercises.
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
- Determine exam and assignment grades.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades.
- Research new language teaching methods.
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict.
- Inform parents about their children’s performance.
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
Source: Philippine Go