Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirement of foreign principals.
Jedegal has established itself as trusted and dependable source of competent, highly skilled, and world-class professionals for different industries – particularly in healthcare, finance, service oriented businesses, engineering and information technology, among others.
Jedegal deploys healthcare workers and other highly trained professionals who excel in their respective fields. Their highly trained recruitment team undertakes research, development studies, and team building seminars to strengthen the relationship and dynamics among its members, ensuring the success of the team and the company’s goals and undertakings
Today, Jedegal is now known as one of the most efficient and reliable provider of Filipino Doctors, Nurses, Nursing Aide and Hotel Workers in the most prestigious HOSPITALS and HOTELS in Singapore and United Kingdom. Furthermore, it also deploys experienced pool of talented, internationally competitive, and dedicated Filipino professionals to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and UNITED KINGDOM.
As of July 11, 2022 Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 6, 2022:
Salary Per Month
TWD 25,250 (PHP 47,474)
- Assemble raw materials for preparing, mixing, measuring and cooking crude resources.
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products.
- Fastening metal, plastics or other fixtures or cutouts where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required.
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations.
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products.
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment.
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities.
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities.
- Engage in processing of materials such as bleaching, dyeing and processing of textiles.
- Engage in production of food products such as mixing, cooking and molding of dairy products.
- Observe completion time and gather portions of products.
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging.
- Perform finishing functions such as treatments and spraying of products as necessary.
- Work in an assembling environment in the process of operating inflating machines, cutting or molding.
- Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor and team leader to solve problems immediately.
- Determine cause of signal breakdown, using blueprints and schematic diagrams, electrical measuring instruments and knowledge of communication equipment.
- Use scribers, dividers, and squares to mark dimensions on material.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Source: Philippine Go