Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirements of foreign principals.
- Salary per month: TWD 25,250 (PHP 46,551)
- Job Description
- Assemble raw materials for preparing, mixing, measuring and cooking crude resources
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Fastening metal, plastics or other fixtures or cutouts where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required
- Assess the quality of readymade commodities and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities
- Engage in the processing of materials such as bleaching, dyeing and processing of textiles
- Engage in the production of food products such as mixing, cooking and molding dairy products
- Observe completion time and gather portions of products
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging
- Perform finishing functions such as treatments and spraying of products as necessary
- Work in an assembling environment in the process of operating inflating machines, cutting or molding.
- Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor and team leader to solve problems immediately.
- Determine the cause of signal breakdown, using blueprints and schematic diagrams, electrical measuring instruments and knowledge of communication equipment.
- Use scribers, dividers, and squares to mark dimensions on the material.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Source: Philippine Go