Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a registered company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and permitted by the City Government of Manila to engage in the recruitment of qualified Filipinos for overseas employment.
Their Corporation was established by topnotched managers from various agencies with over 20 years of recruitment experience in the Philippines. Their combined expertise in the recruitment industry makes the company a world-class agency which can withstand the challenges posed by the new millennium.
They also conduct provincial recruitment and hold Job Fairs in different cities and municipalities to supplement their personal contacts in more than 1,500 municipalities all over the Philippines through the Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
As of June 3, 2022 Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications June 30, 2022.
- Salary per month: JPY 103,644.00 – 132,080.00 (Php 42,796 – 54,313)
- Job Description:
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Managing farming activities
- Working with horses, cows, chicken: Feeding, clearing the dung out, cleaning machinery, milking, cleaning the animals, selling produce such as eggs, milk, ice-cream etc.
- Planting fruits and vegetables (e.g. pumpkins, potatoes, lettuces, leeks, tomatoes, strawberries, peaches, melons), caring, harvesting, processing and possibly selling produce locally
- Growing cut flowers and ornamental plants
- Seeding, growing and harvesting crops such as rice, millet, corn, wheat
Source: Philippine Go