Max Support, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
With its roots from Max Support Co. Ltd. (Japan) and with the help of AMEINRI, one of the most reputable recruitment agencies in the country, Max Support Inc. (Philippines), with POEA License No. POEA-006-LB-020619-PL, has been born with the acquired dedication to help countries around the world in levelling up the strength of their workforce.
Salary Per Month
JPY 230,000 (Php 96,252)
- Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues.
- Conduct research and studies on site.
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs.
- Diagnose construction or machinery problems.
- Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise.
- Oversee repairs and technical improvements.
- Install new systems and technology.
- Inspect and test material and machinery for safety.
- Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment.
- Supervise and direct onsite crew (e.g. technicians).
- Draft and submit reports.
- Conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, and supervising technicians.
- Running field operations, offering technical support, and troubleshooting on-site issues.
- Ensuring on-site efficiency and safety at all times.
- Estimating costs, approving project designs, and preparing contracts.
- Analyzing data, monitoring expenditure, and drafting progress reports.
- Overseeing equipment testing, maintenance, installation, and planning.
- Mitigating risk, ensuring compliance, and evaluating environmental impact.
- Directing staff, contractors, engineers, and other on-site personnel.
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders.
- Drafting and submitting reports to superiors and other key individuals.
- Install new technology at the assigned site.
- Maintain the equipment at the site.
- Conduct research at the assigned site.
- Assist in the preparation of a new site.
- Coordinate with other employees to maintain company equipment.
Source: Philippine Go