Do you dream of giving yourself and your family a better life? If so, consider pursuing a career in New Zealand as it is hiring a fitter! Here’s a brief overview of the company where you will be applying.
The company, 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East. It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower with a varied range of skills, training, and specialization from different fields and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world.
21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation that could meet demands as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such as physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic technicians, pharmacists, etc.; engineers (civil, electrical, mechanical, etc.); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators, welders, etc.; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc.; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers, and trainers.
Should you wish to apply as a fitter in New Zealand, particularly in the company of 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., you may check out the job description and qualifications that follow. Take note that you may submit your application on or before September 29, 2022.
Salary Per Hour
NZD 27.00 – 28.00 (Php 927.41 – Php 961.76)
- Studying drawings, specifications and standard operating procedures to determine the method and sequence of operations.
- Collecting all material and equipment necessary to complete the process.
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications.
- Fitting fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and sub-assemblies to produce jet units and control systems
- Checking fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments
- Maintain equipment in good condition.
- Keep records of production quantities and time.
- Report on issues, malfunctions or defective parts.
- Assisting with new product introduction as required from time to time.
Source: Philippine Go