Magsaysay Maritime Corporation is a leading provider of quality crew and crewing services for the world’s maritime and cruise industries and is a key player in Philippine domestic shipping.
Established in the Philippines in 1948, Magsaysay expanded its roots in shipping to become human resource providers. Today, Magsaysay offers business solutions for logistics, training, business process outsourcing, insurance, travel, multimedia and trading needs. We are present in the Philippines, Indonesia, China, Eastern Europe, Central America and North America.
Magsaysay’s core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. Magsaysay offers boundless opportunities for competent and highly motivated individuals who are keen on building challenging and rewarding careers.
As of June 24, 2022 Magsaysay Maritime Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 19, 2022:
Salary Per Month
USD 900 – 990 ( Php 48,819 – 53,701)
- Conduct himself/herself in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner during his/her physical and verbal interactions with guests and fellow shipboard employees at all times.
- Report to the assigned bar/workstation on time, properly groomed and dressed according to Company standards; and follow his/her supervisor’s (Senior Flair Bartender/Senior Bartender/Assistant Bar Manager) instructions according to the Company’s rules and regulations.
- Assist bartenders/senior bartenders in keeping the bar and pantry clean and organized, in preparing and serving drinks, mise-en-place; take orders, prepare drinks behind the bar, and/or take and deliver orders to seated guests with a tray; supervise the lounge in the absence of a Senior Flair Bartender
- Must be able to juggle, throw, and catch bottles; must be comfortable performing in front of a sizeable audience in varied locations; must be able to consistently prepare drinks in a manner that exudes showmanship and visual excitement.
- Keep all assigned areas clean, USPH compliant, and visually appealing at all times; ensure that equipment is properly maintained and repaired.
- Check and deliver stock requisitions; follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing products; ensure that adequate supplies are on hand at all times.
- Effectively resolve guest complaints and make every effort to ensure that guest leave the bar lounge satisfied
- Contribute to F&B goals for increasing sales and boosting revenue.
- Take initiative in learning all aspects of the Flair Bartender position.
- Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management. All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the Company’s safety, quality, and environmental standards.
Source: Philippine Go