Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of July 29, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 20, 2022:
Salary Per Month
SAR 1,800 – 2,000 (Php 26,645 – 29,606)
- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers’ life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients’ flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
- Coordinating all regional flower deliveries.
- Assist with loading or unloading of flowers and props from vehicles as and when required.
- Ensure that all designs meet hotels standards and meet or exceed guests expectations.
- Ensure that all floral arrangements are within the allocated budget and deadlines are met for both hotels requirements and guest orders.
- Ensure proper communication of project status, timelines and delivery information to guests, bookers, organizers and other departments.
- All floral orders are updated on the register or sheets and appropriate sign off to be taken from guest or other departments.
- Billing/voucher to be done for all guest orders, events and charges to be posted to the appropriate guest or banquet folio.
- Responsible for preparing floral containers, required props, floral foams and floral carts for storage, refrigeration and delivery.
- Responsible for creating new floral recipes or floral designs.
- Responsible for ordering flowers, floral products and monitor their arrivals with the vendors.
- Responsible for coordination with flower and floral products vendors.
- Responsible to monitor par stocks and make required requisitions.
- Responsible for Sorting, organizing, cleaning and restock all supplies.
- Responsible to water and maintain all in-house plants and floral decorations.
- Ensure good relations with internal departments, clients and vendors to resolve issues.
- Monitor all flower vase inventory and counts for breakage or loss
- Expedite reorder and new inventory for a flower vase, floral foams as and when needed.
- Maintain photos of all variety of floral arrangements done as a sample or catalogue for the guests.
- Assign projects and lead crews in floral production on-site, maximizing employee talents and available resources.
- Stay up to date and current in design trends, floral techniques, props and other products.
- Any other duties and tasks in the area assigned by the manager or supervisor.
Source: Philippine Go