PSC Primary Skills, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a duly accredited manpower recruitment agency. PSI is an institution dedicated to the just and responsible placement of manpower resources. It was established in response to the global demands for highly skilled, employment -ready, and reliable Filipino workforce. They aim to provide their clients a fast delivery of manpower resources and meet their specified job order requirements. They are part of Primary Group of Builders, an agglomeration of complementary enterprises engaged in the industries of mining, shipping, ready mix concrete production, construction, industrial and commercial management, real estate development, education, energy, healthcare, food , and hospitality.
Food and Beverage Manager
Salary Per Month
AED 2,000 – 2,300 (Php 30,203 – 34,734)
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
Source: Philippine Go