E-GMP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are essentially engaged in the recruitment and supply of Filipino Human Resources for employment overseas and they always think of themselves as an EXTENSION OF YOUR HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM! they have one of the most comprehensive variety of manpower in the business, covering all industries ranging from Healthcare, Aeronautics, Construction, Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Hospitality to any semi-skilled staffing our client may require.
On top of their work system patterned under the principles of ISO, and TQM (Total Quality Management), their recruitment team are comprised of highly-motivated, highly experienced head hunters coupled with a dynamic management team who understand- in its full essence- the needs and expectations of their clients. In every undertaking they do, precision delivery of any given project is at the forefront of their goal and they are humbly proud in achieving 100% customer satisfaction in all these years which, consequently, has translated into 100% repeat business.
A healthy business attitude pays more attention in keeping existing clients happy and looks forward for a long term business relationship rather than trying to look for a new clients every now and then. At the end of the day, many are still confused with the definition of QUALITY, but for them, it basically means meeting their clients expectation, and that’s exactly what they aim to do.
As of July 08, 2022 E-GMP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 20, 2022:
Salary Per Month
KWD 120 – 130 (Php 21,595 – 23,395)
- Ensuring the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and stocked.
- Preparing simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Reporting to the executive chef and following instructions.
- Making sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Cleaning prep areas and taking care of leftovers.
- Stocking inventory and supplies.
- Cooking menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- Greeting and seating customers.
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system.
- Making menu item recommendations.
- Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff.
- Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality.
- Providing attentive service to diners, like refilling drinks as needed and checking their needs during meals.
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management if and when necessary.
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
- Attend to customers upon entrance.
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages.
- Take and serve orders.
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff.
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude.
- Issue bills and accept payment.
Source: Philippine Go