7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a corporation born on 28 November 1979. Successful and powerful business is established with many partnerships: the company, its manpower resources, the clients, and suppliers. From these partnerships come the manpower and strength of an organization like 7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc.Our company has one common goal in mind: to provide employment opportunities to Filipinos abroad. Our objective is to recruit, train and employ Filipino professionals and skilled workers for local & overseas employment. The company was established and formulated by a group of professional entrepreneurs who have hands-on experience with overseas manpower recruitment and management.
7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc. in a short span of time has brought livelihood to Filipinos seeking overseas jobs, deploying them into various parts of the world. Our commitment to clients and workers is our top priority, as we guarantee quality workers who are thoroughly screened and well-trained in their respective areas of specialization.
The company was included in the Top 10 ranking among Taiwan Deployment Agencies in the year 2002 per POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administrator) statistics. We have also earned various citations from Filipino Manpower Agencies, accredited to Taiwan, Inc. (PHILMAT) for our continuous efforts in bringing Filipino manpower worldwide Driven by our commitment in fulfilling our mission and vision, backed by our service-oriented and professional staff and management, our company, 7107 Islands and Promotions, Inc. will continue to strive in achieving our goals and objective: to pursue a strong, reliable and solid partnership with clients in manpower supply business worldwide.
As of July 21, 2022 7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 14, 2022:
Salary Per Month
AED 1,500 – 1,800 (Php 22,987 – 27,584)
- Conferring with clients to determine their hairdressing needs, preferences, and specifications.
- Advising clients on suitable haircuts as well as hairstyles and hair color based on their physical features and hair type.
- Cutting, trimming, and shaping clients’ hair as well as wigs, hair extensions, hairpieces, and toupes based on clients’ preferences and specifications.
- Shampooing, conditioning, and drying clients’ hair.
- Providing various hair coloring treatments to clients after inquiring into possible hair dye sensitivities and allergies that they may have.
- Using various hairstyling tools and equipment, including hair straighteners, curling irons, rollers, hairdryers, and hot combs, to style clients’ hair accordingly.
- Cleaning and sterilizing all hairdressing tools and instruments to ensure that state health and safety standards are met.
- Operating the cash register to process client payments when necessary.
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes.
- Wash, rinse and dry clients’ hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners (e.g. for oily hair or dry scalp).
- Cut, trim and shave hair using professional equipment
- Apply a wide range of hair coloring techniques, like highlights, ombre and balay age.
- Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks, including braids, ponytails and buns.
- Apply hair treatment products, as needed (e.g. color protection creams and hydrating masks).
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences.
- Manage bookings and serve walk-ins.
- Ensure tidiness of beauty stations and sterilize tools, as needed.
- Cross-sell hair care products or services, when appropriate.
Source: Philippine Go