Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas. Since 1978, OMANFIL has recruited over 75,000 Filipino workers to the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and over 50 other countries worldwide.
They are particularly proud of their reputation for integrity, efficiency and professionalism. OMANFIL is one of the very few agencies in the Philippines that follow strictly ALL of the rules and regulations of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) including the fees imposed on its recruits. OMANFIL charges its recruits only the POEA approved local fees.
Operationally, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation emphasizes the comprehensive screening and training of its recruits thereby assuring its clients that OMANFIL recruits are the best qualified, best trained and most experienced staff available in the Philippines. OMANFIL also emphasizes and adheres to the importance of on-time deployment guaranteeing that workers are deployed as per the agreed timetable with its clients.
As of May 18, 2022 Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
- Salary per month: GBP 2,250 – 2,300 (Php 146,061 – 149,270)
- Job Description:
- Ensuring that kitchen staff adhere to quality, hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Staying up-to-date with culinary trends and kitchen processes
- Dealing with suppliers and ensuring that they supply quality goods at affordable prices
- Managing the inventory and ordering stock as needed
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen equipment and organising repairs when needed
- Handling staff issues, such as sick leave and attendance, and taking disciplinary action when necessary
- Developing new dishes and overhauling menus to attract more clientele
- Ensuring that guests receive excellent service and enjoy their culinary experience
Source: Philippine Go