Caves Treasures Manpower and Construction Corporation (Caves Manpower) is a professional manpower recruitment and consulting company licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment through Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in 2001 to recruit, process, and deploy Filipino workers to anywhere in the world.
In addition, it is under the management of highly trained recruitment consultants and specialists with decades of experience in the Philippines, Middle East, USA, Australia and Canada job markets.It commits to provide first-rate engineers, highly technical staff, medical and healthcare practitioners, hospitality and other professionals in response to the requirements of companies based in the Middle East, North America, Australia, United Kingdom and the rest of the world.
The company supplies manpower to meet the increasing demand for skilled and technical workers in the field of oil and gas, infrastructure and construction industry.
As of May 2, 2022 Caves Manpower is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Salary per month: EUR 2,500 (Php 138,085)
- Job Description:
- Performs skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of heavy trucks, earth moving and related construction equipment including road graders, tractors, garbage trucks, dump trucks, and bulldozers.
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair & overhauling work
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management
Source: Philippine Go