Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
Salary Per Month
SAR 1,800 – 2,500 (Php 26,766 – 37,175)
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Responsible in conducting maintenance check and repairs for air-con and other cooling or heating system.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing certain equipment and facilities, including air conditioning systems and units, water-cooling systems, and refrigerators.
- Repairing and maintaining building equipment as needed to ensure buildings or facilities are functioning properly.
- Carries out general repairs and maintenance of machinery and equipment by diagnosing and troubleshooting special service problems following all building codes, blueprints, instructions, and manuals.
- Estimating material and labor cost and determining plan and requirements for installing, fabricating, and start-up; testing, and servicing HVAC equipment.
- Discuss various options with clients when it comes to heating and cooling systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with a current system as they are identified.
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings.
- Travel to different homes and businesses throughout the day and determine problems.
- Categorize and organize inventory to limit unnecessary losses to the company.
Source: Philippine Go