Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
As of June 26, 2022 Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until July 22, 2022:
Salary Per Month
AUD 4,500 – 5,000 (Php 169,748 – 188,600)
- Painting buildings, houses, or cars.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes, and rollers.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after the paint is applied.
- Utilizing electroplating equipment to coat metal.
- Polishing metallic surfaces.
- Painting over woods and plastics.
- Paint surfaces according to instructions.
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture for the required finish
Source: Philippine Go