Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for their reputation in creating quality employment opportunities for highly qualified Filipinos.
Having lived by the highest level of integrity and social responsibility for over two decades, Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc. has grown into an institution in the industry of labor and overseas employment. Their solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment has consistently placed them in DOLE/POEA’s list of recruitment agencies in “Good Standing”. Moreover, the numerous competence, performance and accomplishment citations that they have been awarded with are testaments to their dedication in meeting the needs of both their candidates and clients.
They have a solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment. They are prepared to take on bigger challenges and reach greater heights in their endeavours to provide the global labour market with only the most credible Filipino workers.
They are guided by their vision to build lives, strong nation and better economies.
As of July 21, 2022 Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 12, 2022:
Salary Per Month
JPY 250,000 – 400,000 (Php 101,364 – 162,182)
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Develop and test software to meet consumers’ and clients’ needs.
- Recommend and develop upgrades for existing applications.
- Create models and diagrams to show programmers the code needed for applications.
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance.
- Document all work for future reference.
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
- Testing and deploying programs and applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software.
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company.
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
Source: Philippine Go