Trans Overseas Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
The company’s goal to ensure customer satisfaction through quality service, operations and improvements, tap and develop the most qualified professionals, skilled, semi-skilled, unskilled workers for overseas employment fostering a good partnership not only with the government but most especially to our clients – the FOREIGN PRINCIPALS.
Founded in July 2000, TRANS OVERSEAS Manpower Services, Inc. has reached the loyalty of foreign principals from the countries in the Middle East like State of Qatar, Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, State of Kuwait, United Arab Emirates; in Asia; Republic of China and the Republic of Maldives.
As of June 25, 2022 Trans Overseas Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until July 7, 2022:
Junior Sales Executive
Salary Per Month
USD 800 (Php 42,693)
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits.
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
Source: Philippine Go