Bison Management Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a licensed, privately-owned recruitment and placement company based in Manila, Philippines. Since 1983, BMC has successfully deployed many highly-qualified Filipino professionals, skilled workers and non-skilled workforce through out the world – in neighboring Asian countries, Middle East, Europe, USA and its territories.
Confidence in the versatility and industry of the Filipinos and the desire to uplift the lives of their families, are the very foundations of their organization. Their quality assurance is borne by their appreciation of the importance of a systematic program of selection and placement of human resources allowing them to get down to the vital details of their clients’ manpower demands and letting them customize their services to each of the clients’ needs.
For more than twenty years of innovative management, unwavering faith in the people, a deep sense of integrity and solid dedication to excellence, Bison is even more committed to delivering world class productivity and quality service to its clients.
As of July 06, 2022 Bison Management Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 15, 2022:
Salary Per Month
CNY 6,900 – 7,000 ( Php 56,710 – 57,531)
- Using games, music, artwork, films, books, computers and other tools to teach basic educational and social skills.
- Using play-based learning and hands-on teaching methods.
- Teaching letter recognition, phonics, numbers and awareness of nature and science.
- Maintaining grades for the students and discussing progress with parents.
- Integrating competencies, goals and objectives into lesson plans.
- Monitoring children’s interactions and nurturing cooperation and sharing.
- Working closely with administration, staff and other Teachers.
- Encouraging creativity by organizing art and craft projects.
Source: Philippine Go