Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed agency authorized to source, recruit, process and deploy Filipino workers around the globe since 1993. Benchstone is proudly 100% Filipino-owned and it is managed by the Edquiban Family. For the past 25 years, BEI has been helping Filipinos find better jobs overseas and improving their lives in the process.
They are primarily engaged in the canvassing, enlisting, contracting, transporting, utilizing, procuring and hiring of highly professional workers for employment to our neighboring Asian countries and the Middle East.
Their company strictly follows the rules and regulations of the POEA and other laws pertaining to the recruitment and deployment of Overseas Filipino Workers. Hence, applicants are assured that they are in good hands and will not be abused of their rights and privileg
Salary Per Month
SAR 1,875 (Php 27,729)
- Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, as required.
- Assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the kitchen manager.
- Packaging customers’ leftover food upon request.
- Cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
Source: Philippine Go