Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have an extensive pool of workers ready to meet the demands of a steady stream of overseas job availability and requirements presented by the company’s vast and diversified clientele.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of July 27, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 24, 2022:
Salary Per Month
QAR 1,600 – 2,500 (Php 24,413 – 38,146)
- Folding laundry.
- Keep an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Track maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensure that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipate and respond to customers’ queries, concerns and complaints.
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
- Wash, clean, dry, and fold numerous hotel linen and laundry items.
- Sort the laundry items according to material and color.
- Arrange clothes in the laundry room as per the specifications.
- Wrap the laundry items for pickup or delivery.
- Update the laundry list and record it on a daily basis.
- Maintain cleanliness in the laundry room.
- Assist fellow laundry attendants in loading and unloading laundry washers and dryers.
- Maintain inventory level which includes detergents, sewing machines, detergent cakes, and others.
- Keep it updated on a regular basis.
- Respond to customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Provide various other laundry services if required.
- Look at all of your linens and treat any stains that you find.
- Place all laundry in the washer and add the cleaning agents as directed.
- Take out the clothes and linens after washing and dry them following the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are in stock and indicate any shortages to the general manager.
Source: Philippine Go