E-GMP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are essentially engaged in the recruitment and supply of Filipino Human Resources for employment overseas and they always think of themselves as an EXTENSION OF YOUR HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM! they have one of the most comprehensive variety of manpower in the business, covering all industries ranging from Healthcare, Aeronautics, Construction, Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Hospitality to any semi-skilled staffing our client may require.
On top of their work system patterned under the principles of ISO, and TQM (Total Quality Management), their recruitment team are comprised of highly-motivated, highly experienced head hunters coupled with a dynamic management team who understand- in its full essence- the needs and expectations of their clients. In every undertaking they do, precision delivery of any given project is at the forefront of their goal and they are humbly proud in achieving 100% customer satisfaction in all these years which, consequently, has translated into 100% repeat business.
As of June 30, 2022 E-GMP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 28, 2022:
Salary Per Month
SAR 1,875 – 2,175 (Php 27,456 – 31,849)
- Ensuring the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and stocked.
- Preparing simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Reporting to the executive chef and following instructions.
- Making sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Cleaning prep areas and taking care of leftovers.
- Stocking inventory and supplies.
- Cooking menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
Source: Philippine Go