Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and supplying manpower requirement of foreign principals.
Jedegal has established itself as trusted and dependable source of competent, highly skilled, and world-class professionals for different industries – particularly in healthcare, finance, service oriented businesses, engineering and information technology, among others.
Today, Jedegal is known as one of the most efficient and reliable provider of Filipino Doctors, Nurses, Nursing Aide and Hotel Workers in the most prestigious HOSPITALS and HOTELS in Singapore and United Kingdom. Furthermore, it also deploys experienced pool of talented, internationally competitive, and dedicated Filipino professionals to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and UNITED KINGDOM.
It maintains to be one of the nation’s most trusted and successful overseas employment agencies – a testament to Jedegal’s steadfast dedication to its vision of providing balanced employment benefits for OFWs and comprehensive solutions for employers.
Equipped with an experienced management team matched with an extensive and easy-access database for applicants and employers, they bring a comprehensive services and systematic deployment process fast and easy.
Jedegal commits itself to sustain a high level of competence, professionalism, and satisfaction for both OFWs and employers and will continue to explore new opportunities to provide real solutions to unemployment for Filipinos – making them the “New Filipino Heroes”.
The company abides the Philippine law by providing legal and decent jobs to Filipinos with license and certifications from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Certificate No. A199900301 and thereafter, with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and issued License No. POEA-169-LB-100115-R, now a proud holder of a Certificate of Renewal under License No. POEA-169-LB-100115-R, , valid from October 28, 2015 until October 27, 2019.
As of August 7, 2022 Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 26, 2022:
Salary Per Month
TWD 25,250 ( Php 46,665)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
- Monitoring and maintaining. warehouse equipment and machinery.
- Setting up manufacturing equipment.
- Overseeing training of new or Junior.
- Machine Operators
- Using machine equipment to complete tasks.
- Performing routine inspections of manufacturing equipment.
- Evaluating the efficiency of each unit regularly, identifying improvements as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
Source: Philippine Go