Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have an extensive pool of workers ready to meet the demands of a steady stream of overseas job availability and requirements presented by the company’s vast and diversified clientele.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of July 27, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 20, 2022:
Salary Per Month
QAR 1,800 – 2,500 (Php 27,465 – 38,146)
- Perform a wide variety of original and stock tricks like a sleight of hand or illusions with the help of props using cards, jewelry, scarves and illusion boxes.
- Interact with participants from the audience to involve them in the magic trick, e.g. remove a person’s wallet or watch without their knowledge.
- Undertake administrative functions like financial paperwork, planning monthly schedule, paying rent for office space, hiring an assistant, etc.
- Practice actual magic tricks in space-time along with interpersonal skills for a high impact act.
- Engage with other magicians in the community at networking events, to pick up tips and tricks of the trade for future performances.
Source: Philippine Go