Trans Overseas Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was organized under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines on July 10, 2000, primarily to engage in human resource recruitment, testing, training and deployment of the finest workers in the Filipino manpower overseas.
The company’s goal to ensure customer satisfaction through quality service, operations and improvements, tap and develop the most qualified professionals, skilled, semi-skilled, unskilled workers for overseas employment fostering a good partnership not only with the government but most especially to our clients – the FOREIGN PRINCIPALS.
Founded in July 2000, TRANS OVERSEAS Manpower Services, Inc. has reached the loyalty of foreign principals from the countries in the Middle East like State of Qatar, Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, State of Kuwait, United Arab Emirates; in Asia; Republic of China and the Republic of Maldives.
As of June 16, 2022 Trans Overseas Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 7, 2022:
Salary Per Month:
KWD 150 – 175 ( Php 21,396 – 30,389)
- Clean, trim, and paint nails in a nail salon or spa.
- Use emery boards, clippers, and scissors to file, trim, and shape nails into requested shape.
- Perform initial consultation to ascertain client’s wants and needs.
- Determine if infection or breakdown of skin exists.
- Soak nails in soap or solution.
- Wipe off old polish.
- Apply softening gel to cuticles.
- Push back cuticles with stick and trim if needed.
- Apply fake nails, colorful designs, or french manicures.
- Sell nail care products and colors.
- Shape nails carefully and trim ragged edges.
- Apply top, bottom, and finishing coats.
- Dry nails to clients’ satisfaction.
- Ensure each nail is dry and problems are fixed before client leaves salon.
- Soak all instruments and disinfect properly.
- Apply acrylic or gel nails.
- Pull off acrylic and help repair damaged nails.
- Buff and polish nails.
- Give hand massages and paraffin treatments.
- Rub lotion over hands and arms.
- Offer pedicures to clients who wish to get their toes trimmed and polished.
- Perform hot oil treatments.
- Sanitize pedicure tubs and manicure station.
Source: Work Abroad