Manila On-Time Express Manpower Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Manila On-Time Express Manpower Inc. came into existence as an answer to the need of the times. The stark realities the ordinary Filipino faces, such as the lack of employment opportunities at home and the need to make ends meet, are what brought the company to existence. The search for greener pastures, therefore, has taken the OFW to various places, where the Filipino is credited for being a world-class worker and where his skills and talents are recognized and put to good use.The company “honors” the overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), our so-called modern-day heroes, by providing them with the best opportunities for work overseas without the fear of being deceived by agencies that are unregistered and not accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) or by illegal recruiters. Manila On-Time exists to advance the Filipino worker’s career abroad and to help his growth as an individual first and foremost.
The company “honors” the overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), our so-called modern-day heroes, by providing them with the best opportunities for work overseas without the fear of being deceived by agencies that are unregistered and not accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) or by illegal recruiters. Manila On-Time exists to advance the Filipino worker’s career abroad and to help his growth as an individual first and foremost.
The company was founded in 2015 by the visionary people who have been in the recruitment agency, legal expertise, and financial capability in various companies. It is registered with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), and the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Manila On-time Express Manpower Inc., is fully compliant with all relevant government agencies.
Manila On-Time gives clients an understanding of the work they are going to do and what is expected of them by their potential employers. We help place OFWs into positions where they are qualified and meet the minimum job requirements. This ensures that OFWs are ready for the work they are applying for and that their skills are aligned with the requirements of their job and their employer. We also ensure that employers get their money’s worth by sending them workers who have the potential, the proper skill set, the qualifications, and the experience.
As of July 15, 2022 Manila On-Time Express Manpower Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 9, 2022:
Salary Per Month
QAR 1,600 – 2,000 (Php 24,821 – 31,026)
- Maintaining tools and workspaces.
- Cutting, shaping and dressing materials.
- Lifting, carrying and placing prepared blocks.
- Reading and following technical drawings.
- Training apprentices.
- Mixing cement and mortar.
- Restoring old and worn masonry.
- Ensuring that surfaces are well-prepared before beginning a job.
- Supervising the fabrication; maintaining, altering, and repairing of walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, sink counters, bathroom showers, and other related structures or surfaces.
- Carrying out the estimation of materials and labor.
- Operating equipment such as a forklift, dump truck, and flatbed.
- Reading blueprints and drawings to accurately calculate materials needed.
- Making sure all expansion joints are filled with appropriate caulking materials.
- Ensuring that surfaces are cleaned and polished with the necessary hand or power tools.
- Laying out patterns, forms, or foundations following plans.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area after completing a job.
- Staying up to date with all safety procedures and regulations, and following them rigorously.
Source: Philippine Go