Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
Salary Per Month
SAR 2,000 – 2,200 (Php 29,452 – 32,397)
- Maintaining tools and workspaces.
- Cutting, shaping and dressing materials.
- Lifting, carrying and placing prepared blocks.
- Reading and following technical drawings.
- Training apprentices.
- Mixing cement and mortar.
- Restoring old and worn masonry.
- Ensuring that surfaces are well-prepared before beginning a job
Supervising the fabrication; maintaining, altering, and repairing of walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, sink counters, bathroom showers, and other related structures or surfaces
- Carrying out the estimation of materials and labor.
- Operating equipment such as a forklift, dump truck, and flatbed.
- Reading blueprints and drawings to accurately calculate materials needed.
- Making sure all expansion joints are filled with appropriate caulking materials.
- Ensuring that surfaces are cleaned and polished with the necessary hand or power tools.
- Laying out patterns, forms, or foundations following plans.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area after completing a job.
- Staying up to date with all safety procedures and regulations, and following them rigorously.
- Prepares surfaces prior to beginning work.
- Fabricates, alters, repairs, and maintains walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
- Lays blocks or bricks following blueprints, plans, or drawings.
- Determines work requirements and sequence of masonry/tile assignments through review of work orders, plans, or drawings.
- Lays out work using chalk lines, plumb bobs, tapes, squares, and levels.
- Mixes cement using hoes, cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
- Cuts or breaks bricks and concrete using hammers, powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills, and/or hand tools.
- Molds expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Operates equipment, such as forklift, dump truck, and flatbed.
- Estimates materials and labor.
Source: Philippine Go