Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
Salary Per Month
BHD 150 – 200 (Php 22,013 – 29,351)
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
- Assess clients by conducting range of motion and muscle tests and propose treatment plans.
- Explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients.
- Administer massage techniques, treating soft tissues and joints of the body through soft tissue manipulation, relaxation techniques, hydrotherapy, trigger point therapy, joint pain and lower grade mobilizations, remedial exercise programs and client self-help programs.
- Suggest home care instructions and provide information about techniques for further postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercises.
- Maintain records of treatments given.
- May consult with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians and psychologists when developing treatment plans for clients.
- Massage therapists may be trained in various specialized massage techniques.
- Evaluate clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
- Consult with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance.
Source: Philippine Go