21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different field and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc; engineers (civil electrical, mechanical, etc); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators and welders, etc; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainers.
It has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st Century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, its propelling power.
As of June 25, 2022 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 16, 2022:
Salary Per Month
KWD 150 – 175 ( Php 26,132 – 30,487)
- Evaluate clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
- Consult with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance.
- Prepare and blend oils, and apply the blends to clients’ skin.
- Discuss with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians, and psychologists in order to develop treatment plans for clients.
- Maintain detailed and accurate treatment records of clients.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions.
Source: Philippine Go