Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas. Since 1978, OMANFIL has recruited over 75,000 Filipino workers to the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and over 50 other countries worldwide.
They are particularly proud of their reputation for integrity, efficiency and professionalism. OMANFIL is one of the very few agencies in the Philippines that follow strictly ALL of the rules and regulations of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) including the fees imposed on its recruits. OMANFIL charges its recruits only the POEA approved local fees.
Operationally, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation emphasizes the comprehensive screening and training of its recruits thereby assuring its clients that OMANFIL recruits are the best qualified, best trained and most experienced staff available in the Philippines. OMANFIL also emphasizes and adheres to the importance of on-time deployment guaranteeing that workers are deployed as per the agreed timetable with its clients.
As of May 19, 2022 Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
- Salary per month: USD 800 – 805 (Php 41,940 – 42,188)
- Job Description:
- Develop curriculum to meet developmental goals and instructional activities.
- Prepare lesson materials, grade papers, manage the classroom, and evaluate and give feedback to students
- Exercise open and respectful communication with families, co-workers, supervisors, and other school staff
- Measure progress and accomplishments of students towards their academic achievements on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required
Source: Philippine Go