Sanko Employment Solutions Incorporated is a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
The Company’s primary objective is “to engaged in the business of contracting, enlisting, recruiting Professional, Skilled, and Semi-Skilled Workers for overseas employment, and to act as Agents for individuals or firms for Manpower Supply, in-which the company has been provide exceptional service to many clients among a vast array of industries across Asia, Middle East, and North America.
With Japan which is the major client of the Company, Sanko Employment Solutions Incorporated successfully handled placements at all levels in all departments of Technical & Administrative field. It applies its insight to create a continuum of staffing solutions designed to enhanced business agility, productivity and competitiveness, with extra ordinary results.
As of July 04, 2022 Sanko Employment Solutions Incorporated is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 25, 2022:
Salary Per Month
JPY 112,713 – 146,153 ( Php 46,712 – 60,565)
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery.
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative. measures to machine or vehicle users
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.).
- Keep logs of work and report on issues.
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
- Meet with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
- Assess vehicles and/or machinery to accurately diagnose and repair issues.
- Liaise with clients to determine their automotive requirements and communicate vehicular defects or problems.
- Provide routine inspections of vehicles and inform clients of any issues.
- Prepare quotes and work estimates as requested.
- Keep an accurate log of all work performed.
- Maintain and clean garage equipment and tools to ensure they are kept in a safe and usable condition at all times.
- Adhere to company work safety policies.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
Source: Philippine Go