Sanko Employment Solutions Incorporated is a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
The Company’s primary objective is “to engaged in the business of contracting, enlisting, recruiting Professional, Skilled, and Semi-Skilled Workers for overseas employment, and to act as Agents for individuals or firms for Manpower Supply, in-which the company has been provide exceptional service to many clients among a vast array of industries across Asia, Middle East, and North America.
With Japan which is the major client of the Company, Sanko Employment Solutions Incorporated successfully handled placements at all levels in all departments of Technical & Administrative field. It applies its insight to create a continuum of staffing solutions designed to enhanced business agility, productivity and competitiveness, with extra ordinary results.
As of June 30, 2022 Sanko Employment Solutions Incorporated is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 26, 2022:
Salary Per Month
JPY 112,713 – 146,153 ( Php 45,545 – 59,057)
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
- Meet with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
Source: Philippine Go