Aram Enterprises Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a pioneer in the Recruitment Industry with an impeccable record and “Excellent” standing with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), its Employers and workers. We specialize in deploying professionals and skilled craftsmen in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asian countries.
Aram Enterprises Inc. is a dynamic and diversified Agency that supports numerous reputable Companies of all sizes spread in various industries which reflects our depth and versatility. This was designed to widen our market, withstand the cyclical nature of some industries, take advantage of surging sectors and spread the risks and uncertainties. Their professionalism, honesty, Integrity, commitment to Employers and its Workers are beyond reproach.
They abide by the highest standard of ethics, their willingness to take on big challenges and see them through, their competency and expertise, efficiency and effectiveness are examples of what a Recruitment Agency should be. Simply put, they are an Agency emulated by most Agencies.
Loyalty to its Employers, service to its Workers, and ability to work under extreme pressure are the cornerstone of this company. They have been tested and proven to provide only the best trained and most qualified workers.
As of July 24, 2022 Aram Enterprises Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 18, 2022:
Salary Per Month
KWD 150 – 200 (Php 27,415 – 36,554)
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Applying artificial nails.
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- Paint fingernails and toenails.
- Clean, cut and shape nails.
- Recommend colors, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style.
- Remove previously applied polish.
- Prepare and clean beauty station in-between appointments.
- Sterilize equipment before use.
- Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing).
- Give hand and foot massages.
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer).
- Up-sell treatments and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Take an interest in customers (e.g. chatting with them during appointments and remembering their preferences).
- Checking the customer’s hands for skin or nail problems.
- Discussing what the customer wants and advising on the most suitable treatment.
- In a manicure, massaging the client’s forearms and hands, or in a pedicure, the lower legs and feet.
- Preparing the client’s nails by removing old extensions or polish, cleaning and softening the cuticles, treating the skin around the nails and filing the edge and surface of the nails.
- Applying nail extensions by using acrylic, gel, fibre glass or silk wraps.
- Cutting, filing and shaping each nail into the desired style then apply different types of nail polish in the colour of the client’s choice.
- Using a special UV lamp to set gel nail polish.
- Painting patterns and colours on nails, either freehand or using a stencil.
- advising on aftercare to lengthen the life of extensions and polish and prevent infection.
Source: Philippine Go