Camox Philippines, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is the leading land-based manpower recruitment service provider in the Philippines as early as 1993 relentlessly offering career opportunities to hard-working Filipino workers.
With over 25 years of customer-centric service, Camox Philippines, Inc. has gained trust and established credibility in the local executive search and overseas employment industry geared with vital licenses and permits to undertake recruitment activities in accordance with the law of each concerned country.
Traditionally a bellwether in the Hospitality and Mining Projects industry, Camox has aggressively expanded during the past 4 years in the Nursing and Medical Healthcare industry with the Mission to become the No. 1 nursing agency in the Philippines by 2020.
It aims to give full satisfaction and complete peace of mind to their clients. To attain such, they extend the following:
Assists clients in obtaining accreditation requirements with concerned Philippine offices like POEA;Recruitment, Payroll Handling, Labor/Payroll Management at the work site; and taking full responsibilities of an employer at the country of employment, as well as where the POEA and/or Philippine Labour Law are concerned.
As of May 22, 2022 Camox Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until June 9, 2022:
- Salary per month: QAR 1,800 (Php 40,175)
- Job Description:
- Print all departments reports in details to reconcile the posting, such as, Telefax, laundry, Business Center, Front Office, Shuttle and Limousineervice, Cabana revenue, Paid out and refund, tips, rebates, adjustments and corrections etc
- To check any pending bills are there in the outlets after closing of outlets. Reset the Micros system for the following day
- To print Revenue Finance month to-date report and end of the month report F&B net month to-date report to be taken for Financial Controller. Outlet folios to be checked out after revenue is balanced and check out all the Folios. Any discrepancy
- to be investigated with respective outlet bills and to be corrected. To make sure all tips bills are signed by guests. Collect all tips bills and forward to Income Auditor along with the tip reports.
- To find out if any lost revenue is there in the interface folio, and if any, transfer to the respective room after confirmation of Front Office Cashier. Practices ‘Yes I Can’ attitude. Adheres to Rezidor’s Responsible Business ethics.
Source: Philippine Go