Camox Philippines, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is the leading land-based manpower recruitment service provider in the Philippines as early as 1993 relentlessly offering career opportunities to hard-working Filipino workers.
With over 25 years of customer-centric service, Camox Philippines, Inc. has gained trust and established credibility in the local executive search and overseas employment industry geared with vital licenses and permits to undertake recruitment activities in accordance with the law of each concerned country.
Traditionally a bellwether in the Hospitality and Mining Projects industry, Camox has aggressively expanded during the past 4 years in the Nursing and Medical Healthcare industry with the Mission to become the No. 1 nursing agency in the Philippines by 2020.
It aims to give full satisfaction and complete peace of mind to their clients. To attain such, they extend the following:
Assists clients in obtaining accreditation requirements with concerned Philippine offices like POEA;Recruitment, Payroll Handling, Labor/Payroll Management at the work site; and taking full responsibilities of an employer at the country of employment, as well as where the POEA and/or Philippine Labour Law are concerned.
As of May 21, 2022 Camox Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until June 18, 2022:
- Salary per month: QAR 1,800 (Php 25,827)
- Job Description:
- To communicate to both internal and external customers in a polite, courteous and constructive manner.
- Entirely capable to prioritize, organize and delegate work assignments.
- Assist the Outlet Manager Directs by correcting performance of all team members & follow up corrective training.
- Motivates outlet teams to be seen as a cohesive unit at all times. Continuously promotes positive work relationship with kitchen staff & F&B departments.
- Thinks clearly, analyses & resolves challenges and obstacles, exercising good judgment.
- Ascertains team training needs & provides such training at consistent levels. Assists in Monitoring TM attendance record, punch correction and takes progressive disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensure that team members report to work as scheduled.
- Enforce all procedures of monitoring employee attendance is being completed.
- Ensure that the assignation of the shift duties and meal breaks are in accordance with daily needs.
- Identify situations which compromise the department’s standards and address them accordingly.
Source: Philippine Go