Caves Treasures Manpower and Construction Corporation (Caves Manpower) is a professional manpower recruitment and consulting company licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment through Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in 2001 to recruit, process, and deploy Filipino workers to anywhere in the world.
In addition, it is under the management of highly trained recruitment consultants and specialists with decades of experience in the Philippines, Middle East, USA, Australia and Canada job markets.
It commits to provide first-rate engineers, highly technical staff, medical and healthcare practitioners, hospitality and other professionals in response to the requirements of companies based in the Middle East, North America, Australia, United Kingdom and the rest of the world. The company supplies manpower to meet the increasing demand for skilled and technical workers in the field of oil and gas, infrastructure and construction industry.
As of May 23, 2022 Caves Manpower is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
- Salary per year: AUD 54,000 – 60,000 (Php 1,986,869 – 2,207,632)
- Job Description:
- Responsible for using their culinary expertise to create appetising dishes for diners to enjoy
- May assist in prep work, such as chopping vegetables, but more often will be involved in cooking specialty dishes.
- Chooses ingredients and designs a menu based on the seasonal availability of food items.
- Creates unique dishes that inspire guests to experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
Source: Philippine Go