Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
Salary Per Month
SAR 2,200 – 2,500 (Php 32,647 – 37,009)
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the executive and sous chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting with customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business.
- Prepare, clean and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen.
- Come up with recipe ideas from scratch
Plan the menu of desserts and pastry to complement savory items.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times.
- Oversee a team of junior pastry cooks and other staff members as necessary.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about pastry arts and ingredients.
- Carry out administrative duties to maintain an efficient workspace.
- Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
Source: Philippine Go