Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is part of the CBC Group of Companies, one of the leading players in the local affordable housing sector. For over 20 years, CBC has been providing residential investments to Filipino families. Acting on the lead of its growing OFW market, CBC ventured in the international recruitment industry with the dual intention of assisting people to work abroad and in turn offer them a secured asset for their hard-earned money.
Backed by a solid corporation, they continue to invest in their resources to provide you an unmatched recruitment service experience. The company is led by a strong team of dedicated professionals who understand the value of providing quality service to its clientele. Their expertise not only lies in providing personnel solutions but in building relationships. When your company depends on you to hire the right people, you can depend on them.
As of July 03, 2022 Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 9, 2022:
Salary Per Month
SAR 3,000 – 3,500 (Php 43,849 – 51,157)
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the executive and sous chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting with customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Source: Philippine Go